U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. I thought the general idea was horrible traffic. But this says the sphere is a lot more involved than just being a track decoration
  2. An image from the new EA F1 game, sent to me by a friend.
  3. Originally posted by Monopoly:[..]
    I thought the general idea was horrible traffic. But this says the sphere is a lot more involved than just being a track decoration
    From the start, the Sphere was identified as being part of the F1 race in Vegas. They were one of the sponsors of the race and it was said the sphere will be in use for the race for events during the race.

Not only that but the highest concentration of grandstands for the race are around the sphere. There will be no access to the building without an F1 ticket that week I suspect. (Which is why the film isn’t being shown that week either…)
  4. Allegedly, A Day Without Me was being blasted through the Sphere's PA today.
  5. Hopefully they will play it live in the Sphere.
  6. Originally posted by DerBFreund:[..]
    Well, from a mental health perspective it is not healthy to put so much weight of your well being in what some people that have never met you do or do not do

But hey, if that's being judgy to you, go for it

Mental health hey, this chestnut always seems to be brought up by ppl trying to tell others how to speak or not to pontificate, it's an insult to true sufferers from REAL Mental Illnesses. Surprised you didn't expect a 'trigger' warning beforehand.