U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. I can’t imagine a brand new venue allowing GA to happen. I’d guess front rows would be around 899-1200. Else were on the floor might around 6-700. Lower balcony could be around 3-400. High balcony would be 1-200.
  2. If they play 12 or more shows prices will go down. Just don't go to the first one or any weekend shows.
  3. they're all weekend shows
  4. Originally posted by Monopoly:I can’t imagine a brand new venue allowing GA to happen. I’d guess front rows would be around 899-1200. Else were on the floor might around 6-700. Lower balcony could be around 3-400. High balcony would be 1-200.
    If no GA then this would be my guess too.
  5. Yes. If there is no GA, this is exactly what I’m expecting based on the current pricing. And it’s the same group behind Bono’s Beacon run who will be in charge of the Sphere, so I’m sure the pricing of those recent sales are being looked at as to what people might pay in terms of Platinum tickets etc.
  6. If it happens, I'd love to go. It would be difficult without Larry, though. I can no longer afford trips to Vegas from Florida though. SOI tour did not smell anywhere near Florida, so the Blu Ray had to do. SOE tour was similar, and got to drive up to Duluth. Hoping the new album of Obnoxious Rock N Roll or Songs Of Ascent or Songs of We Don't Have A Better Name For The Album Other Than Songs Of generates a tour, so I can see them one last time or two before they are done. If they succumbed to a tour focusing on Songs Of Surrendering To Old People Trend Of Re-Working Songs...I don't know if I could go. I'd be that sad about mediocre versions of songs I love.
  7. Insane. I’m not paling more than €175 Max €200 for a u2 gig. So hopes up for a stadium tour with normal GA pricing around €80 or something? What was normal 5 years so? GA
  8. GA in 2024 is likely to be £120+
  9. No Larry, no show. It only makes sense if all four are on the stage. Bono-only version shows are an interesting innovation aimed at a specific fan group, but they're far from what U2 represents and what music enthusiasts crave. I expect a well-known music concert. I hope they won't disappoint us, and I pray for Larry.
  10. Originally posted by xpepermint:No Larry, no show. It only makes sense if all four are on the stage. Bono-only version shows are an interesting innovation aimed at a specific fan group, but they're far from what U2 represents and what music enthusiasts crave. I expect a well-known music concert. I hope they won't disappoint us, and I pray for Larry.
    Larry's health is the key. I can attest that back pain is no joke. I can only imagine what it would be like as a drummer. Phil Collins hasn't been able to play in something like 10 years or so. His was more nerve damage in his hands, but he also had serious back issues. He couldn't drum, and had to sit down 95% of the time just to sing for the final Genesis Tour. I would reluctantly go to a show without Larry, but would miss him a lot.

As far as prices go, for the Vegas thing, If it happens, prices can be whatever they want. If they do a larger scale tour, you can always find your way in for $100 or less. You just have to know what you're doing. I always buy fan club seating for U2, as I did for Prince. But I have attended over 200 shows at $25 or less by simply looking for someone with an extra ticket, and getting the best of my personality. Yes, it's a somewhat slick method, but I'm 100% honest and upfront with what I am doing. People like that. I've saved thousands by not having tickets in advance for most shows. If U2 get out of my price range, I'll set in. Somehow.