U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Base ticket price in the UK for GA was £55 on IE tour and £70 on EI tour.
  2. So £120 for GA in a 2024 stadium tour would be realistic
  3. GA Springsteen this summer is around £115
  4. So according to an article yesterday in the Las Vegas Review Journal, "The Sphere’s official capacity has recently been increased to 18,600, which allows for standing-room-only ticket holders." Who knows, maybe GA will be a thing at the Sphere shows
  5. If they end up doing GA, it probably saves time too for the venue to “complete” the floor with carpet and seats or whatever. Not sure I’m interested in GA this time though. Getting older, and if I’m flying across the country I might as well enjoy the location a bit. I’m sure as soon as these shows are announced, a “GA-list” will have already started by the same usual folks
  6. I wonder if it might be the kind of venue or show where the best view is actually away from the GA pit. For example, seeing 360 within the circle under the Claw was a great experience but seeing it the next night from behind and being able to take in its scale more was also a great experience. Same with JT19. The band may have looked smaller but the grandness of the visuals was more apparent from the rear.
  7. Originally posted by Monopoly:If they end up doing GA, it probably saves time too for the venue to “complete” the floor with carpet and seats or whatever. Not sure I’m interested in GA this time though. Getting older, and if I’m flying across the country I might as well enjoy the location a bit. I’m sure as soon as these shows are announced, a “GA-list” will have already started by the same usual folks
    GA Joe's
  8. I think if they have the option of GA then they would take it (hope they would anyway!), have a Red Zone section etc.

I imagine the venue will need some kind of test events in the build up to opening, to get it's various safety certs.

If it's going to happen, then the next few weeks may be interesting as they can't leave it too close to the dates for tickets etc.
  9. Originally posted by U2nick88:I think if they have the option of GA then they would take it (hope they would anyway!), have a Red Zone section etc.

I imagine the venue will need some kind of test events in the build up to opening, to get it's various safety certs.

If it's going to happen, then the next few weeks may be interesting as they can't leave it too close to the dates for tickets etc.
    They will also end up selling way fewer GA tickets than probably can fit. Because they wouldn't know exactly the capacity until everything is there.
  10. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    They will also end up selling way fewer GA tickets than probably can fit. Because they wouldn't know exactly the capacity until everything is there.
    And ticket drops🥰🥰
  11. --