1. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]

I’m doubting that one. Why? They just hauled the single off of iTunes so it doesn’t show up when you browse for U2’s discography. You gotta dig to find it as part of the soundtrack…so long term I’m doubtful we will see much of it…
    It's on Spotify, Bono could dress up as the old washed up Lion for the closing song,in fairness a lot more neutrals would know it as opposed to anything on the last few albums.
  2. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    It's on Spotify, Bono could dress up as the old washed up Lion for the closing song,in fairness a lot more neutrals would know it as opposed to anything on the last few albums.
    When they recently refreshed their singles online they actually pulled items down from Apple Music. They removed all the individual one-track singles released for You’re the Best Thing, and left up a three track version instead. None of that clean up was done on Spotify either but I expect it will eventually come. On Spotify they just added the new stuff, and left everything that was there before.
  3. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Hahaha that would be great.

Don't forget Bono's recent quotes on the song:

"I'll be singing it to those people who've stuck with us over the years and have grown with us over the years, and people who've come into it, as we've got a young audience growing and growing. I would love that, and I would love to hear them singing it to each other."

"This is a song that I wish to sing to our audience and to the people that got us through it. This is a song I wish the audience would sing for us. I would look forward to that moment if they ever give us that."
  4. Maybe we'll get a surprise guest appearance by Scarlet Johansson one night for a duet?
  5. Hmmmm.....how about this for a festival setlist?

1. Mofo
    2. I Will Follow
    3. One
    4. Until The End Of The World
    5. New Year’s Day
    6. Vertigo
    7. Elevation
    8. Beautiful Day
    9. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    10. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
    11. Bad
    12. City Of Blinding Lights
    13. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    14. All I Want Is You
    15. Where The Streets Have No Name

Lemon (Perfecto Mix)
    16. Discotheque
    17. The Fly
    18. Lemon
    19. With Or Without You
    20. 40
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Hahaha that would be great.

Don't forget Bono's recent quotes on the song:

"I'll be singing it to those people who've stuck with us over the years and have grown with us over the years, and people who've come into it, as we've got a young audience growing and growing. I would love that, and I would love to hear them singing it to each other."

"This is a song that I wish to sing to our audience and to the people that got us through it. This is a song I wish the audience would sing for us. I would look forward to that moment if they ever give us that."
    It forsure has an end of the show vibe to it
  7. Originally posted by GayThePrayAway:Hmmmm.....how about this for a festival setlist?

1. Mofo
    2. I Will Follow
    3. One
    5. New Year’s Day
    6. Vertigo
    7. Elevation
    8. Beautiful Day
    11. Bad
    13. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    14. All I Want Is You

Lemon (Perfecto Mix)
    16. Discotheque
    17. The Fly
    18. Lemon
    19. With Or Without You
    20. 40
    Too Pop py
  8. Originally posted by GayThePrayAway:Hmmmm.....how about this for a festival setlist?

1. Mofo
    2. I Will Follow
    3. One
    5. New Year’s Day
    6. Vertigo
    7. Elevation
    8. Beautiful Day
    11. Bad
    13. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    14. All I Want Is You

Lemon (Perfecto Mix)
    16. Discotheque
    17. The Fly
    18. Lemon
    19. With Or Without You
    20. 40
    Although i would stay, the majority will walk away walk away during Mofo...
  9. In a world with Mofo, indeed they would stay during Elevation and Beautiful Day.
  10. For North America, this sounds like just a Vegas residency to me. But the whole “non-consecutive dates” thing is intriguing for other plans…

11. Why not go full Spinal Tap and close the tour by opening for a puppet show at Busch Gardens