Stories of Surrender Tour
Legs (3): Promo appearances, 2022, 2023
Shows: 42
  1. Originally posted by dylbagz:Are there actually any ticket prices listed? All I can see is dynamic pricing saying prices may fluctuate pending demand
    Paris and Nashville have ticket prices listed. One is in Europe where surge pricing isn’t allowed. (It is allowed, however, in the UK.) The other is a non-TM venue so unlikely using surge pricing either.
  2. I live near Nashville and want to pickup a couple of tickets for the Ryman. But I haven't had a u2.com membership in a few years and they cutoff new memberships at 9am this morning from being eligible for the Fan club presale on Thursday. If someone by chance has a presale code I could use, I would compensate you.
  3. Maybe kinda related, but does anyone have any idea how many paid up u2.com members there are??
  4. I really hope all fans who want to attend only attend one show. Really don’t want to hear about the usual GA drama people being at every show when tickets are so scarce.
  5. Really curious what ticket prices will be. Nice that they come with a copy of the book but a limited theater run with high demand makes me nervous.

Still, considering taking a personal day off of work and heading to Chicago overnight to see him!
  6. It's great that it's seated and not GA.
    Bono won't have to see the same old faces front row centre
  7. Oh they’ll be there multiple nights. The people don’t show up night after night for the band. It’s just to massage some weird ego boner.
  8. There used to be more than 100,000.
  9. So is this going to be like a lite version of Springsteen on Broadway - Bono telling his story with some songs interspersed. If there's to be some singing then who's playing the instrument - it's not like Bono can strum a few chords.
  10. The edge
  11. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:So is this going to be like a lite version of Springsteen on Broadway - Bono telling his story with some songs interspersed. If there's to be some singing then who's playing the instrument - it's not like Bono can strum a few chords.