Stories of Surrender Tour
Legs (3): Promo appearances, 2022, 2023
Shows: 42
  1. Although London and New York had some filming at both during the show, most of the shows had a film crew around, capturing footage for the documentary they are working on. This included footage of Bono signings at book stores, meeting with fans, etc. London and New York both had reports of some cameras inside both before and during the show, but neither was filmed in full.

Dublin however was more widely filmed. There were cameras at either side of the stage, additional cameras in the balconies on either side, and a couple of people with handhelds. At the end one of the handheld cameras was onstage, and could be seen from behind the banner from where I was sitting.

So looks like Dublin was probably filmed in full. New York and London had some things filmed but not likely the full show.
  2. We need this to be released on bluray !
    I was really frustrated with the Berlin show only released on dvd…
  3. Berlin show already on dvd? JT is a couple of years and still no dvd. Berlin just only 2 weeks ago!!
  4. Ok. It's the SOS topic, so i was confused
  5. Sorry about the confusion !
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Although London and New York had some filming at both during the show, most of the shows had a film crew around, capturing footage for the documentary they are working on. This included footage of Bono signings at book stores, meeting with fans, etc. London and New York both had reports of some cameras inside both before and during the show, but neither was filmed in full.

Dublin however was more widely filmed. There were cameras at either side of the stage, additional cameras in the balconies on either side, and a couple of people with handhelds. At the end one of the handheld cameras was onstage, and could be seen from behind the banner from where I was sitting.

So looks like Dublin was probably filmed in full. New York and London had some things filmed but not likely the full show.
    u2wanderer1, how did you find the Dub show vs the Toronto show?

7. Folks this is so good!! There is a chat about Pop and Mofo!!!
  8. He actually sings MoFO… love it
  9. Thanks for the recording from Hoserama/Sharebear and Salem for the IEM from San Francisco. Thanks. What would the site and the community be without you.Thanks a lot. Sound is alright.
  10. Are we allowed to post about it? If so, it's up on youtube for folks to listen. If not, mods please delete.
  11. Let’s not give it too much talk here.