1. I won't
  2. nop
  3. Yes, I'm here!
  4. The band has sound checked
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Vertigo, City of Blinding Lights and With or Without You.
    and then Bono joined them to do the same songs with vocals.
  5. Was just at the Cheltenham Literature Festival. Bono’s voice sounded very strong and the songs sounded great!

6. It was indeed a great evening
  7. Thanks for sharing Chinners.
  8. CHINNERS QUICK REVIEW!!
    Bono at Cheltenham Literary Festival- 16th October 2022
    The venue was situated in the centre of Cheltenham in Montpellier Park in a temporary festival setting. It held around 1000 people each chair had Bono branded tote bag as gift for each attendee and the ticket price included a copy of the book. Which is to posted out at a later date.

Bono arrived on stage to a fantastic welcome from the excited fans, he was joined by Jacknife Lee (Percussion/Snyths), and Kate Ellis (cello) who then together performed totally reworked versions of “Vertigo”, then “With or Without You” and finally “City of Blinding Lights”. U2 soundman Joe O’Herlihy was on hand to work his magic with the sound, which despite the hammering rain on this temporary structure sounded great.
    Bono then sat down for an informal chat for about 40 minutes with Emma Freud, where he revealed lots of stories from his up coming book including details of the new U2 album to accompany the book.

It was an exclusive 'One Off' event and even with my back row seat I felt privileged to be there.
  9. Nice info Chinners thanks for sharing đź‘Ť