1. Originally posted by ZoopGun:I was about to make a thread for this hahaha

Many things they say just for marketing and others are real, sometimes I don't know what is what...

For example about the sunglasses, it comes from Zoo TV times, which for sure Bono was doing for marketing of the charecter and tooks the sunglasses out after the third or fourth song, it also happens in Popmart and Elevation Tour, then from Vertigo Tour he was always with the sunglasses.

In somewhere in the 00's he said that was doing to hide the wrinkles, which I believe...

The point is during the time the reason it was always changing, if you would ask me what I think I would say that it starts as marketing, then to hide the wrinkles and now for the wrinkles and also glaucoma, but being always for the glaucoma in my opinion is just Bono being dramatic hahaha

What do you guys think about it? And also what do you think come from them is marketing and what is real?

Bonus
    fat bono in Poland after many potatos
    [image]

No Hat Edge
    [image]
    And also what do you think come from them is marketing and what is real?
    I think when Bono talks about Ali it's real. It's not fake, over the top or anything like that. It's genuine. He has worshipped her from very early on and still does. He's a feminist, as am I, and I find that genuine and awe inspiring. I'm a male but I know that females are by far the best and most superior sex. As does Bono.
  2. **far superior
  3. Originally posted by Zoo_Station_DW:[..]
    And also what do you think come from them is marketing and what is real?
    I think when Bono talks about Ali it's real. It's not fake, over the top or anything like that. It's genuine. He has worshipped her from very early on and still does. He's a feminist, as am I, and I find that genuine and awe inspiring. I'm a male but I know that females are by far the best and most superior sex. As does Bono.
    They have many stories in U2 by U2 or interview that if you think better those really sounds like marketing or self deprecating or fake modesty haha like in Live Aid for example.

About Ali? I have no idea, actually it’s quite normal for every man who makes a lot of shits out of home and need to keep the way clean at home act like these, what can I say? He’s an acrobat hahaha anyway I believe they have a great friendship and he makes this because he’s a gentleman nothing more, he never would say something diferent of that even it was not true, in the same way every night he says is the best night and the audience of their lives haha by the way some people already told me they’re more friends than a couple since many years ago for cheat from his side, but I like to have them like examples and don’t think on it to don’t destroy the image😁.
  4. There was so much misogyny in this post that I had to edit it out.

Please refrain from posting anything similar ever again on this site, thanks. And consider this a formal warning.