1. We have a new You Too poll, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

You Too: Should U2 tour without Larry in 2023?
    - Yes, Larry can be replaced for one tour
    - No, they should wait until Larry is able to tour again

Background:

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this topic you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
  2. Maybe they can bring back Keith from the 2015 rehearsals!
  3. impossible without Larry!
  4. Go for it.
  5. I don't think Larry can be replaced, certainly wouldn't want them to be on stage a man down as soon as 2023. As much as these Vegas shows sound interesting and a bit different, perhaps aiming for 2024 tour is a bit more realistic.
  6. I think its a little different for emergency situations. So if Larry breaks his arm right at the start of the tour with lots of tickets sold, I think it would make sense to have a substitute. Similar to what they were preparing for in 2015.

Going out for something like the Vegas residency down a man, with it known way in advance, I'd vote no.
  7. Play Vegas like celine dion!!! honestly U2 don't need that!!!
  8. No is the simple offer. Mid tour short notice trouble then perhaps a stand in to fulfil commitments but no way would I accept them planning shows without one of the band. That’s not what I am sold when I hear U2. The other three don’t need the money and I see no indication that there is an inherent ‘need’ or addiction to performing that would see three of the band tour without the fourth.
  9. Definitely not. Release album late 2023 and work on something for the following year?
  10. How things are going, I don't see U2 touring until summer 2024 earliest with Vegas shows then a world tour running to 2026, probably calling it a quits 2026 on their 50th
  11. I get it. It wouldn't be the same (or even right) without Larry. However, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't still go. Hey, it might even make potential-Vegas tickets a little easier to get!
  12. Originally posted by bushido529:How things are going, I don't see U2 touring until summer 2024 earliest with Vegas shows then a world tour running to 2026, probably calling it a quits 2026 on their 50th
    It's settled then