2022-12-14 - Dublin
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 9
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Originally posted by marik:i would assume that because their current subscriber promo is the AB30, that when they send any emails out to subscribers, they all feature that current AB30 banner automatically. So I doubt this will actually be regarding AB30, and most likely Busk related
    Acoustic AB 30

2. Have to say I’m extremely pissed off that as someone that lives in the North of Ireland I have been excluded from this Mail Drop! Not the first time it has happened 😡
  3. Has anybody heard of success on getting tickets yet?
  4. Not holding out much hope, it said winners would be notified by 7th Dec.
  5. Im not optimistic, but still clinging on to hope seeing as nobody else here has said they got anything yet!
  6. Didn't say what year though 🤔 with U2.com reliability isn't their strong point.

7. U2.com just knows they will have a delay so do not invite fans outside 2km radius of actual event as they might be shipping the details 5minutes after the show involving Bono and edge started
  8. Everywhere Im looking across the interwebs, nowhere shows to have gotten an email yet. Or does anyone know anything I dont?
  9. Originally posted by seano90:Everywhere Im looking across the interwebs, nowhere shows to have gotten an email yet. Or does anyone know anything I dont?
    They were probably quite literal in that it was only one pair of tickets