1. Topic to discuss WOWY. To be released on 27 January. Available already in some countries.
  2. Does anyone think Bono’s sound too loud?
  3. Isn't it weird that the second 'single' isn't on the regular vinyl/cd release?
  4. Not really. I can think of a couple of examples where this has happened before.
  5. Are we going to have a thread for all 40 songs?
  6. It also doesn’t appear that it’s been released as a stand alone single, but rather only as part of the deluxe album where it is showing up. (Stores that don’t offer a pre-order of the album don’t seem to have gotten this…at least not yet…but Pride took some time to show up as well…)
  7. Better than expected but not as good as the Book tour. I suspect they'll play this one in the SOS arrangement in Vegas.
  8. Available now on Apple Music in the Netherlands

This was pretty good
  9. Sounds like to adjust for Larry not being available to tour they've just made the click track audible instead.
  10. Originally posted by SJKamal:Better than expected but not as good as the Book tour. I suspect they'll play this one in the SOS arrangement in Vegas.
    Woah jumping ahead of yourself the venue isn't even finished been built yet and no official announcements have been made about them playing there .