1. And through this tiredness, the sluggishness, the slowing down in the tempo and the rhythm of the music played, somehow the typical U2 energy, which makes the song out of the songs, has vanished and gone with it. In addition, the abbreviations in the text are added. I'm really excited to see what's new about the lyrics?
  2. Listened on speakers and jaysus they haven’t half mixed Bono way too loud.
  3. Originally posted by felix2:And through this tiredness, the sluggishness, the slowing down in the tempo and the rhythm of the music played, somehow the typical U2 energy, which makes the song out of the songs, has vanished and gone with it. In addition, the abbreviations in the text are added. I'm really excited to see what's new about the lyrics?
    Can you not hear the lyric changes?
  4. Ohter Big Shit
  5. I love this version of the song!

6. I'm just disappointed that Edge didn't go for the super climatic 1970's solo that he had referenced on past interviews regarding this song.
  7. like everyone else.... that ending is abrupt.
  8. I for one support this ending. Defy fans expectations.
  9. I can get behind that, honestly. Plus, it’s the original idea - instead of going out with a bang, go out with a whisper - taken to a further degree. I don’t love it, but I don’t mind it.
  10. Yeah definitely what others are saying, don’t love it but I get it.

Pride is much, much better. Not saying this is bad