#23 - More U2 on the horizon, with Aaron from U2Songs
It's time to talk about our favorite subject: tour rumors. We catch up with Aaron from U2Songs and tell you all the information we have about U2's u..
  1. Thanks for putting together and sharing. Enjoyed the listen!

Regarding the comments about Edge singing lead on some of the SOS songs - and Larry singing in the past! - I'd love to hear more of that, and of all of them singing together, too. Unknown Caller and MOS on the 360 tour were great for that reason.
  2. Brilliant job on the podcast, guys. Even more excited for Vegas and the future.. hoping Larry will be healthy by then
  3. Loved it! Exciting times ahead!
  4. I enjoyed doing this. Always fun to sit and talk about it all even if at times I couldn't say as much as I would have liked. Starting to look at ways to celebrate the 28th birthday of U2Songs.com - maybe I can get you both involved, and take some questions here, or something as part of that.

The book I wrote is out March 28. Waiting on the Amazon links to go live. I've also asked the publisher if I can share a couple of entries over the next few weeks to give people a bit of a better idea what's included. It's been done since late 2021, and has given me real insight into how long it takes for something to get scheduled, and put into reality...and yes, it's been delayed a couple of times like any good project pertaining to U2 haha.
  5. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:I enjoyed doing this. Always fun to sit and talk about it all even if at times I couldn't say as much as I would have liked. Starting to look at ways to celebrate the 28th birthday of U2Songs.com - maybe I can get you both involved, and take some questions here, or something as part of that.

The book I wrote is out March 28. Waiting on the Amazon links to go live. I've also asked the publisher if I can share a couple of entries over the next few weeks to give people a bit of a better idea what's included. It's been done since late 2021, and has given me real insight into how long it takes for something to get scheduled, and put into reality...and yes, it's been delayed a couple of times like any good project pertaining to U2 haha.
    Aaron did you call Steve Lillywhite for a rescue? ... oh well with you it wasn't needed can't wait for the published thing
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:I enjoyed doing this. Always fun to sit and talk about it all even if at times I couldn't say as much as I would have liked. Starting to look at ways to celebrate the 28th birthday of U2Songs.com - maybe I can get you both involved, and take some questions here, or something as part of that.

Would love that! Nice to have you on the podcast!