1. We have a new You Too poll, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

You Too: Which editions of Songs of Surrender did or will you buy?
    - Digital album
    - CD, Deluxe CD or 4 CD
    - 2 LP or 4 LP
    - White cassette
    - A combination of various editions
    - I did and will not buy this album
  2. ME:

4CD BOX
    White Cassette
    Vinyl Undetermined. Hopefully Clear 20 track. Currently N/A
  3. As someone who isn’t really looking forward to the album anymore I’m quite embarrassed to say I’m getting the cd and vinyl boxsets as well as the crystal clear vinyl. I’m a u2 collector though so can’t resist.
  4. I'll get all the coloured vinyls
  5. i'll only have the 4 lp box (black) en the 4 cd box and white cassette for now
    who knows what the future brings in case of the coloured vinyl
  6. It's not that I'm "upset" about this release - I'm just "fine" with it - but I don't really purchase physical copies of too many things anymore and this release will be no exception. Heck, I don't even have SOI or SOE on my shelves - although I do have the 2019 fan-club CD gift of the live versions of these songs. I'll just (attempt to) enjoy it via Apple Music.
  7. I'm getting the 4 LP set
  8. 4 LP, 4CD, clear LP 20 songs, Japanese CD 17 songs, white cassette
  9. 4xSHM Box set Japan
    Deluxe SHM CD Japan
    Regular SHM CD Japan
    White Vinyl
    Blue Vinyl
    Orange Vinyl
    Clear Vinyl
    Black Vinyl
    Deluxe CD
    4xCD Box Set (Non-Japan)
    White Cassette
    CD Regular
    4xLP Box Set
  10. I haven’t bought a physical copy since NLOTH. But I have 10 copies of SOE because of the free album thing they did for the tour.
  11. There's no way I'm buying these 40 badly executed acoustic versions of the album SOS. If they sounded better than the original, which they aren't, that's another matter.
  12. Maybe a CD version for completism, but that's about it.