1. Don't worry, with dynamic pricing probably just about 10 fans will afford to go, so no need for GA line

2. Then the prices will drop, hence dynamic.
  3. There is enough rich people in the world that will come, just not exactly big fans...
  4. not sure the interest is there . Maybe people in Vegas at the time might pop along if there are tickets on sale on the day
  5. I'm not really worried about ticket prices for Las Vegas UV shows.

I am worried that 'price catastrophists" will be able or not to demonstrate their shock in a public forum/healthy setting which will eventually happen.
  6. Originally posted by miryclay:I'm not really worried about ticket prices for Las Vegas UV shows.

I am worried that 'price catastrophists" will be able or not to demonstrate their shock in a public forum/healthy setting which will eventually happen.
    There won’t be any shock if they’re using dynamic pricing etc, we know how bad that can get. The base prices may be a surprise but they don’t matter much.
  7. My experience with Vegas shows is all about who you know for good seats. If you know anyone on the west coast who has corporate access, they tend to have connections. Vegas is a networking town. I saw Celine Dion for free once because a friend had a connection. Kind of how I am going to navigate the shows I attend in LV.
  8. Originally posted by enoone:My experience with Vegas shows is all about who you know for good seats. If you know anyone on the west coast who has corporate access, they tend to have connections. Vegas is a networking town. I saw Celine Dion for free once because a friend had a connection. Kind of how I am going to navigate the shows I attend in LV.
    Its fun for 'insiders' to flaunt connections but I question what the actual street value of that Celine ticket was? She plays Vegas quite regularly and I'm sure if a punter wanted a ticket they could get one.
  9. Adele was in the news recently as demand for her shows is faltering. Tickets are now down to JUST $3450.
  10. If U2 are anywhere near that I shan't be going.
  11. Phew, I only budgeted $7000 for tickets so I’m glad I can get two now. Just hope fees don’t come to any more than $100.
  12. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Phew, I only budgeted $7000 for tickets so I’m glad I can get two now. Just hope fees don’t come to any more than $100.
    Is it bad that I’m actually budgeting $5000 for all 12 shows and I’m still worried it’s not enough?