1. Originally posted by enoone:My experience with Vegas shows is all about who you know for good seats. If you know anyone on the west coast who has corporate access, they tend to have connections. Vegas is a networking town. I saw Celine Dion for free once because a friend had a connection. Kind of how I am going to navigate the shows I attend in LV.
    One time a promoter guy gave me a card on the street for strip club access. Guess we have similar experiences
  2. You’re gonna have to start living underground and eating from a can to get to all 12.
  3. On your knees boy
  4. Unos, dos, tres, catorce thousand dollars.

5. Article assumes dynamic pricing.
  6. $500 - $100 suggested ?

i reckon more like

$750 - $150
  7. Think they will sell a very, very few amount of <100$ tickets. Just for the PR reason so they can say they are selling tickets for under 100$.
  8. Originally posted by JoeHar:Think they will sell a very, very few amount of <100$ tickets. Just for the PR reason so they can say they are selling tickets for under 100$.
    yeah on the back row / restricted view
  9. Won't sell any if they don't put them on sale...
    Been a week since announcement, everyone would of forgotten about that superbowl ad soon.
  10. Originally posted by U2nick88:Won't sell any if they don't put them on sale...
    Been a week since announcement, everyone would of forgotten about that superbowl ad soon.
    what ad ?
  11. I was thinking about when tickets will go on sale. They wouldn’t want to distract people from the grand release of SOS. So I think they’ll keep advertising and pushing SOS until March 17. Then we’re supposed to get the Disney+ and interviews on SOS. So we’re probably looking at late March /April for show announcements and tickets if they want to keep momentum going after SOS. I’d also guess they hope the Disney+ sparks interest.
  12. the original plan was for ticket sales to be before Mar17 SOS release.
    But perhaps without concrete Sphere "ready to go" date, they've been forced to push back. On the otherhand, they could have chosen to push back due to lack of interest registering for tixs. Or maybe it still will be before Mar 17...