1. If they are, I’d think there will be less than 12 shows. The venue is struggling with the opening so if they are starting September it will likely be the last weekend as rumors have recently said. It’s also supposed to be non consecutive weeks which if true doesn’t add up to 6 weeks by Nov 4th
  2. I’m pretty sure 6 consecutive Friday and Saturday’s was the plan starting 29th and 30th September which would take it up to the 4th November and means they’d avoid the f1 as well.
  3. I'm surprised they didn't link this with the F1 tbh
  4. Non-consecutive weekends means that some weekends will be skipped. So might even run into December or January.
  5. Originally posted by theflytv:I’m pretty sure 6 consecutive Friday and Saturday’s was the plan starting 29th and 30th September which would take it up to the 4th November and means they’d avoid the f1 as well.
    Non consecutive
  6. I wonder if they’re taking their information from the initial billboard rumour that said non consecutive shows which I took to mean they’d be spread out but that some shows could still be back to back and would definitely not rule out consecutive weekends. I’d still stick to my predicted dates of 29th and 30th September running for 6 consecutive Friday and Saturdays but time will tell. Can’t see the logic of non consecutive weekends.
  7. Originally posted by theflytv:[..]
    I wonder if they’re taking their information from the initial billboard rumour that said non consecutive shows which I took to mean they’d be spread out but that some shows could still be back to back and would definitely not rule out consecutive weekends. I’d still stick to my predicted dates of 29th and 30th September running for 6 consecutive Friday and Saturdays but time will tell. Can’t see the logic of non consecutive weekends.
    Yeah well, i can't see the logic of this whole residency in the first place and playing without Larry in particular. But yet they will. Why do they need any logic?
  8. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]
    Yeah well, i can't see the logic of this whole residency in the first place and playing without Larry in particular. But yet they will. Why do they need any logic?
    Very good point. I completely agree with you.
  9. It's probably not an important factor regarding the ticket sale date , but after previous dotcom membership extensions a year or so back , there are a lot of memberships expiring at the end of this month . Maybe the presale codes will get released on March 1st after everyone has renewed ?