1. This Fall, U2 is returning to the show at the Sphere for Several Shows in 4 years but minus Larry. So I guess it's that time to see which predictions will be played, we are going to kick it off of course with Boy.

I Will Follow - 100% - I think it goes without saying I Will Follow has not missed a tour since it's debut in 1980. It's been everywhere in sets, it's been played twice in Boy & October and somewhat in the War Tour as well. It's also been played in the early set in the mid 80s from Unforgettable Fire, Joshua Tree & Lovetown. And also stripped down in acoustic style in the Mid ZOOTV Set, then played 2nd in the Popmart Tour similar to the 1980s. And then played in the Elevation and Vertigo Tour in the early sets and also in the 360 tour as well as the I&E Tour. And it has closed the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour several times. And also E&I and the 2019 Joshua Tree Tour back in the early set. But now with the new version of Songs of Surrender with I Will Follow, will they play it acoustic or will it be played in electric form still?.

Twilight - 5%. There's no way that Twilight gets played here in Las Vegas, It's worth a shot, but this song hasn't been played in 39 years and it's probably too late for that song.

An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart - 45%. Both these songs are due for a return, especially Into The Heart cause in the Stories of Surrender Tour. The Instrumental Version of Into The Heart worked very well while Bono was talking about his family. I think both these songs deserve a revival, we almost had them revived in the Innocence & Experience Tour at the Forum as they were soundchecked and rehearsed but it didn't happen that way. So it's quite a possibility that we could see it return.

Out Of Control - 100%. Another song that definitely deserves to be played in Las Vegas, and that is Out Of Control. It's been a mainstay in the 1980s, but then in the 1990s. It never got its shine on the ZOOTV Tour and Popmart Tour. It would've been nice for Out of Control on the ZOOTV Tour in the middle of their acoustic set. But hey one can dream right, we could've had Out of Control rotate with I Will Follow in the Second Night of Dublin in August of 1993. But that didn't work out that way, The song was revived in 2001 on the Elevation Tour in May for the first time since January of 1990 and made rare appearances for Elevation, Vertigo & 360 tours as it has closed some shows on 2 of those tours. And then stayed in the set for most of Innocence & Experience, but failed to make the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour although I wish they could've done it. Maybe end it for an encore. And then Experience & Innocence although it did make a promo tour in 2018. And then the 2019 Joshua Tree Tour where it could've been played in the second song rotating with I Will Follow & Gloria. But that didn't happen either. I don't see this being a new acoustic version. But I think it should be played in full electric form.

Stories For Boys - 50%. After 1982, many people did not think Stories For Boys would not make a return to the set although it was snippeted in Vertigo in the Vertigo Tour, but in the Stories of Surrender Tour, we got to hear Bono play it full for the first time in 40 years even if it was abbreviated. I've heard the new version of the song of Songs of Surrender and it is very good. If a piano acoustic version happens in this venue. Then they need to play it, Just Bono & Edge.

The Ocean - 50%. Now here's one song that could've been played for Songs of Surrender. The Ocean, ever since it's revival in 2018 from Experience & Innocence Tour after a 13-year hiatus from the Vertigo Tour although it was played one time for the Songs of Innocence Promo Tour at the Roxy. But I think this song deserves to be played too in regular full version.

A Day Without Me - 20%. It's hard to say, but A Day Without Me is not coming back, although it was snippeted in the Unforgettable Fire on the 360 tour in 2009. It's not returning. I think ever since the band started Joshua Tree. They felt like these old songs weren't needed anymore. So I'm giving it a nope!

Another Time, Another Place - 5%. No way it isn't happening.

The Electric Co. - 70%. Here's another song that could make it to Vegas. The Electric Co. Like Out Of Control, it's been a mainstay since the 1980s. It never was played live in the 1990s. It didn't even make Lovetown Tour or the ZOOTV Tour. But it returned to the Vertigo Tour although we could've seen it to the Elevation Tour. But I guess the band didn't have room for it. Until it's return in the Vertigo Tour, but then it missed the 360 tour although I think we could've seen it be played in the second song of the set in the 2010/2011 legs. But it returned in 2015 to Innocence & Experience and stayed in the set as some regulars rotated with Gloria, Out Of Control & Two Hearts Beat As One. And also played in Experience & Innocence one time cause the band were preparing for their Experience & Innocence Promo Tour in the Apollo. And another song that could have been reimagined for Songs of Surrender. But I think it's a good possibility that we'll see Electric Co.

Shadows & Tall Trees - 5%. - This song is impossible to be played, So I don't think we'll see Shadows & Tall Trees played too.

11 O'Clock Tick Tock - 70%. With the new version of Songs of Surrender, this new version of 11 O'Clock fits very well, And If they want to use some more 1980s Anthems in the Las Vegas Show. They should play this version in acoustic form. 11 O'Clock like Electric Co & Out Of Control were the mainstays in the 1980s. Although they barely made 2 next to last 1980s tours like the Joshua Tree Tour one time, and the Lovetown Tour 2 times although it was snippeted in Bullet The Blue Sky. Could've had the chance to be played in an acoustic set on ZOOTV But it didn't happen either. The Band resurrected the song in Elevation Tour when they did 2 promo tours in 2000 & 2001. And it was played rarely until it's last tour performance in London. But it did make a resurrection of sorts in 2015 next to The Ocean in the Roxy for one time resurrecting their 1980/1981 Club Shows. But if the band want to try this new acoustic version. Then, why not. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock definitely deserves to be played in Vegas.
  2. Oh god we've missed you dearly.

Originally posted by johnthedude:Twilight - 5%. There's no way

Another Time, Another Place - 5%. No way it isn't happening.

Shadows & Tall Trees - 5%. - This song is impossible to be played, So I don't think we'll see Shadows & Tall Trees played too.

We might just have a different idea on what "impossible" and "no way" mean
  3. on what planet is there a 50% chance they'll play The Ocean
  4. Every song has a 50% chance Either they will or they won't