1. So good. 11 o’clock when played on this tour (usually second night) was so special. Only time I’ve seen this song live was D.C. 2001. I like the slightly slower tempo as well. But so cool they played this during promo tour because there was need for some early 80’s stuff this and opened door for more in 2005 and beyond.
  2. Did knew the FM broadcast and bootleg
    But didn't know that there were visuals
  3. Originally posted by jasvan:So good. 11 o’clock when played on this tour (usually second night) was so special. Only time I’ve seen this song live was D.C. 2001. I like the slightly slower tempo as well. But so cool they played this during promo tour because there was need for some early 80’s stuff this and opened door for more in 2005 and beyond.
    Funnily enough 11OTT is my only only complaint about this gig. A high-energy song like that one is completely killed by the slower tempo
  4. I'm so glad to see people like this show so much! My father actually listened to this show live back in 2000 and he recorded the FM Radio Broadcast to a CD. He was so shocked to hear 11 O'Clock! You can probably imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon the disc 20 years later !