1. Scarlet - It's just the word 'Rejoice' shouted out over and over again
  2. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

I never knew

so of course I googled that quote, but about a million names of people popped up who say they came up with those words I have no idea. You enlighten me

[image]

In U2 by U2, I think Bono mentioned a Feminist poet, but that's all I can remember without getting off my arse, shooting upstairs to go find out. I vote Wikipedia!
  3. Originally posted by SalvationTambourineScarlet - It's just the word 'Rejoice' shouted out over and over again

Same for Hawkmoon. It's only 'I need your love'
  4. Originally posted by SalvationTambourineScarlet - It's just the word 'Rejoice' shouted out over and over again

Forgot about that one...ick. No thanks.
  5. Is that All , leaves you wondering "is that all"???? . I guess you can chalk that one up to youth
  6. Originally posted by markp91[..]

Same for Hawkmoon. It's only 'I need your love'

How dare you!!!!
  7. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

How dare[/b] you!!!!

Well, it's a great song, but the lyrics are not very special...
    It's the same as with Vertigo, Elevation and Discotheque.
    Not great lyrics, but real sing-along songs: Arena-Rock
  8. Somebody already said what I consider to be the biggest offender: "The air is heavy, heavy as a truck." BLECH

In the days when we were swingin through the trees/ I was a monkey stealin' honey from a swarm of bees - WTF?

Like the heat needs the sun??? (I'm confused)

Where I grew up/ there weren't many trees/ where there was we'd tear them down/ and use them on our enemies - BLECH (actually much of this song has pretty crummy lyrics, it seems like a poem a high school kid would write. No offense to any hs kids here)

Most of Grace

And I ADORE Some Days Are Better Than Others but the one line that I can't say with a straight face is "Some days you can't stand the sight of a puppy." C'mon now!

And finally who could forget these winners: Boom-Cha, Uh-Sha-La and OOOOOOOOOO (Elevation) J/K
  9. ill have to say that "Miami" has the worst lyrics.
  10. ONE!!! WORST LYRICS EVAH!!! WHAT TYPE OF HIPPIE CRAP IS IT??? I DON'T LIKE SONGS WITH METAPHORS!!! MILEY CYRUS FTW!