1. Quite....not totally
  2. That's the Second part of Zooropa.

...what do you want?....want do you want?....
  3. Originally posted by MattG:All of the worst things about Elevation are what makes it the best though!!!

Cmon guys we're scraping the top of the surface in terms of bad lyrics.

Stand Up Comedy is plagued with horrible lyrics, but the ending falling to shambles...

[..]

What the fuck does that even mean? And, while we're on the subject of not really making any sense - even though I love this song as a whole - Original of the Species chorus doesn't really add up...does it?

[..]

(Truthfully, I always imagined he meant "except the thing that you want THE MOST" but those words never do appear)

Some Days are Better Than Others, a song I LOVE, has this inexplicable gem:

[..]

And for my finale, I don't even need to post quoted lyrics - the title alone, "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight" should have been canned before anyone even hit "play" on the track. Embarrassing.

I too love Some Days, and I love that line, fuck it :p
  4. I don't
  5. I think it goes without saying that even if the lyrics are bad, we can still love them
  6. Think about past songs that we ALL love.unconditionally.that have stupid lyrics
    ....what a list
  7. I am of the opinion that in lyrics its more important how it is sung, than what is sung.
    I mean, if you wanna say sensible things, you better just say it and not sing it

The advantage of poetry and lyrics is their ability to comunicare something of the emotinal realm, rather than something distinctly rational.

Needless to say that I am quiet a sucker for lala la la dee day, a la la dee day's and oooh hoo hoo, ho hoh ho, hoo, hoo, hoo (i.e. Surrender)
  8. Yes.a clear example was Robert Plant with :
    squeeze My lemon babe till the juice drops down My legs....
    I dont think he was inviting a girl to have smoothie with him
  9. Originally posted by Fly40:Yes.a clear example was Robert Plant with :
    squeeze My lemon babe till the juice drops down My legs....
    I dont think he was inviting a girl to have smoothie with him
    Hahaha, say no more
  10. Yeah, this takes the cake, at least worst lyric since HTDAAB.