1. Trust me it's not a transcription disc, complete start to finish, 92 minutes, not 6 tracks. Just checked couldn't get two more different recordings of the same performance. The transcription disc is transferred at full blast with clipping galore way into audacity's red meter and mine is well within, just bouncing along quite nicely with occasional yellow touches.

2. Originally posted by eddiemonsoon:Trust me it's not a transcription disc, complete start to finish, 92 minutes, not 6 tracks. Just checked couldn't get two more different recordings of the same performance. The transcription disc is transferred at full blast with clipping galore way into audacity's red meter and mine is well within, just bouncing along quite nicely with occasional yellow touches.

Should be really good then!
    Are you ever going to share this with us Simple Minds fans then?
  3. no, it was what it was, a sample. i don't want it everywhere tomorrow and then everywhere again on wednesday "remastered".
  4. So what was the point of posting a sample and then saying you are not going to share it?
    Honestly I don't understand this way of thinking.
  5. Classic tune.
  6. Here's another from 1983

7. Offer him a trade or something else worthwhile.
  8. Samples is as far as it goes with this stuff outside of people I really trust. I am not feeding guitars101.
  9. I won't, but as said before, there's no point sharing samples when it's not gonna be shared, or only shared with a certain amount of people he already know. Give or share it with those people and leave the rest of us alone