1. Don't entirely agree on that. Their last 2 albums are way better than SOE in my opinion. And I find their last live album is one of the best live albums I know.
  2. Was so disappointed when they cancelled the Australian tour after 18 month delay due to Covid as I hadn’t seen them since the Alive & Kicking tour. Really liked Walk Between Worlds and Live In The City of Angels superbly spans their career. Fingers crossed I get another chance.
  3. Just thought that they could've better named the tour 'Biggest hits of our first 15 years tour'
  4. Checked out the setlist for Dublin and you weren't kidding.
  5. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Was so disappointed when they cancelled the Australian tour after 18 month delay due to Covid as I hadn’t seen them since the Alive & Kicking tour. Really liked Walk Between Worlds and Live In The City of Angels superbly spans their career. Fingers crossed I get another chance.
    I remember walking Melbourne streets late at night Nov.19 after the U2 Jt19 show seeing the posteters of the now cancelled tour SMinds...
  6. Although I wasn't too enthusiastic about the setlist, the concert was very good. Best show I have seen from them in 10 years. Really good how the band plays together and to see that Charlie and Jim are enjoying themselves.
  7. Just saw them last night in Antwerp. It was really good. Lot of energy going on and you can tell they were really happy to play. I've seen them maybe 10 times (since 1998), top 3 for sure !

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    A little bit disappointed they only played a portion of Bangin' on the door