1. Breaking up Ticketmaster? I think Live Nation and Ticketmaster won't be able to handle this. There are easy instructions online. how everyone can do it. U2 should think about how they want to sell their future tickets.
  2. Originally posted by felix2:Breaking up Ticketmaster? I think Live Nation and Ticketmaster won't be able to handle this. There are easy instructions online. how everyone can do it. U2 should think about how they want to sell their future tickets.
    What?
  3. I got an email from Ticketmaster this week in regards to the Sphere shows I saw. The subject of the email was "Ticketmaster data security incident on third-party database."
  4. Originally posted by miryclay:I got an email from Ticketmaster this week in regards to the Sphere shows I saw. The subject of the email was "Ticketmaster data security incident on third-party database."
    Unfortunately, much too late. The problem will not be solved so quickly because all databases are useless for Ticketmaster and Live Nation.
  5. I received notification back on 27 June. Honestly, these days I’m so unfazed by it; this must be the 5th or 6th time I’ve been caught up in a data breach.

Not sure what alternative options you’re thinking of felix2; but bringing it in-house and letting the fan club manage ticket sales would be an unmitigated disaster. Just look how well they manage subscription gifts and renewals 🤣