1. thanx for sharing
  2. Up for a week and then it's gone, no reups

Notes are not mine so any issues I'm not the person to solve them other than that enjoy...

PAUL WELLER
    Huxley's Neue Welt, Berlin, GER 23. Apr. 2006
    Soundboard

Disc 1:
    01. From The Floorboards Up
    02. Paper Smile
    03. Out Of The Sinking
    04. Science
    05. Above The Clouds
    06. Amongst Butterflies
    07. Running On The Spot
    08. Savages > Fly Little Bird
    09. Up In Suze's Room
    10. Wild Wood
    11. Come On / Let's Go
    12. Porcelain Gods > Walk On Gilded Splinters

Disc 2:
    01. The Pebble And The Boy
    02. You Do Something To Me
    03. Long Hot Summer
    04. Here's The Good News
    05. In The Crowd
    06. The Changing Man
    07. Foot Of The Mountain
    encore:
    08. Broken Stones
    09. A Town Called Malice

approx. 110 mins

recording info:
    recorded by radioeins
    PreFM Soundboard CD > EAC (logs included) >
    TLH (with align on sector boundaries) > flac

https://we.tl/t-KeiJQj6BxT
  3. Paul Weller - SFB Sendesall - Berlin 7th April 2001 [FM]

Sound Quality : FM Broadcast

Length . 74.51

01. Intro
    02. Out Of The Sinking
    03. Foot Of The Mountain
    04. You Do Something To Me
    05. Brand New Start
    06. Clues
    07. Country
    08. Amongst Butterflies
    09. Science
    10. Back In The Fire
    11. Sweet Pea, My Sweet Pea
    12. That`s Entertainment
    13. Down In The Seine
    14. Wild Wood
    15. There`s No Drinking
    16. Everything Has A price To Pay
    17. Headstart For Happiness
    18. Fly On The Wall

https://we.tl/t-nYv1Lc22rF
  4. Get it here, get it now, don't go downloading from the cashbackers on guitars101

The Jam
    Apollo
    Glasgow, Scotland
    November 25, 1992
    RG Master
    Beat Surrender-Final Tour Masters Series Vol. One

Recording equipment: unknown mics and recorder

JEMS 2020 Transfer: RG Master Cassette > Nakamichi RX-505 (azimuth adjustment) > Sound Devices USBPre 2 > Audacity 2.0 capture > iZotope RX6 > iZotope Ozone 6 > CD Wave > ffmpeg > iZotope RX / ozone 5 (mastered) > Peak Pro 6 (post production) > xACT 2.39 > FLAC

01 Start
    02 It’s Too Bad
    03 Beat Surrender
    04 Away From The Numbers
    05 Ghost
    06 In The Crowd
    07 Boy About Town
    08 So Sad About Us
    09 All Mod Cons
    10 To Be Someone
    11 Smithers Jones
    12 The Great Depression
    13 Precious
    14 Move On Up
    15 Circus
    16 Down In The Tube Station At Midnight
    17 The Gift
    18 David Watts
    19 Mr. Clean
    20 Pretty Green
    21 Town Called Malice
    22 Transglobal Express
    23 Dreams Of Children
    24 In The City
    25 Going Underground

Known Issues:
    -Transglobal Express: almost seamless splice

Introduction to the Beat Surrender-Final Tour Series

JEMS is pleased to launch a new series chronicling the final tour of one of our very favorite bands, The Jam. I’ve been a huge fan of the Paul Weller, Bruce Foxton and Rick Buckler since 1982, discovering them just months after their last North American dates. In fact, JEMS’ own Stan Gutoski drove to Vancouver and recorded them at the Kerrisdale Arena in June. By the time I was deeply immersed, they were already playing their farewell Beat Surrender tour in late November and December 1982.

Other bands broke up while they were at the peak of the powers and many of those eventually reunited. Of the few who didn’t (The Smiths and The Clash come to mind), The Jam is perhaps the ultimate example of calling it at day overtly at the height of their popularity and never looking back. The trio’s final single, “Beat Surrender,” which also serves as the name of their farewell tour, is one of my favorite songs ever by any artist. That I never got to see them play is one of my biggest rock and roll regrets.

But that is decidedly NOT the case for our friend RG. He became a huge Jam fan five years earlier and despite living in LA, he got to know Weller and the band. Incredibly, when The Jam announced their break-up and final tour, RG decided he had to go to the UK to see them. Not just one last time, but see EVERY SINGLE SHOW ON THE FINAL TOUR.

That’s right, RG was there for every night of the Beat Surrender tour, from opening night in Glasgow, through five nights and Wembley Arena, and the last show ever at The Centre in Brighton on December 11. Better still, RG recorded all the shows.

Those of you familiar with New Wave in LA, our on-going series of RG recordings done in Los Angeles circa 1977-85, will know RG didn’t have Millard-level equipment, but he was at the right shows at the right time, none more so than The Jam’s last tour.

RG did make copies of most of these shows for fellow fans back in the day. As such, we believe many of the extant recordings from the Beat Surrender tour were made by RG but suffer from considerable generation loss. Many of these venues were also acoustically challenged, so the recordings vary from passable to good. But few if any alternate recordings of the band’s farewell shows have ever surfaced, meaning RG’s tapes are often the only available captures of these historic performances.

For the first time, RG’s master tapes have been properly transferred and digitized. While the overall quality is still challenging, especially for some shows, they should all prove to be upgrades to circulating versions and to the best or our knowledge, represent the best available documents of the concerts, save for two of the five Wembley shows which have been officially released in the last 10 years.

Apollo Theatre, Glasgow, Scotland, November 25, 1982

First up in the series is opening night at the Apollo Theatre in Glasgow. The show came just three days after the release of the single “Beat Surrender” which became the band’s fourth song to debut at No. 1 on the UK singles chart and 20 days after the band performed it live on the premiere episode of legendary television series, The Tube.

Glasgow has something of a dream setlist as the band balanced recent material with more career-spanning choice including their debut single, “In The City.” Classics like “Start,” “Down In The Tube Station At Midnight,” “Town Called Malice” and “Going Underground” all feature, along with several sublime choices like “Ghost,” “Away From The Numbers,” “All Mod Cons” into “To Be Someone” and “Dreams Of Children.” We also get covers of Curtis Mayfield’s “Move On Up” and The Kinks’ “David Watts.” What’s not to like.

Sound quality for Glasgow is representative of the better recordings RG grabbed on the tour, clear, if low-fi and with an understandably excited audience. Samples provided.

I truly stand in awe of the fact that RG traveled to the UK and documented these shows. For a kid born and raised in LA to see the Jam’s last 14 gigs is miraculous. Thanks to him for letting us release these tapes and hopefully provide upgrades to Jam fans everywhere.

Thanks as well to mjk5510, for taking the driver’s seat on this series. All sonic improvements made after my cassette transfers are thanks to him.

BK for JEMS

https://we.tl/t-dVXDlOjfMr