1. It's been a staple of their live sets since the opening night of Zoo TV (having missed 3 shows between all of Zoo TV, Popmart and Elevation, but with a weak showing on Vertigo with 41/132 shows). I've heard it been refered to as the greatest live rock song of all time. It is my favorite U2 song. What do you think the best version of it is? What were some of the best snippets used in it?

I'd have to say a tie between the Outside Broadcast special at Yankee Stadium and Slane Castle #2. Both were simply phenomenal. I also like the Break On Through and Live Forever snippets.
  2. Slane DVD for me, especially the ending. In fact all of the Elevation Tour ones are pretty good.
  3. I love the rendition of Zoo Dublin 1993-08-28 ("Judas, come on!!").
    Also East Rutherford 1992-08-13 deserves high rate for me.

But the best is Slane.
  4. It's my favorite U2 song as well ! My prefered order would be 1-Zoo Tv,2-Elevation,3-Vertigo,4-Popmart.Love the guitar solo,The Edge owns that song.
  5. yea its also my favorite u2 song 2 i think its either ZOO TV Sydney or Vertigo Sao Paulo or POPMart Mexico City, or Slane #2

for me its in that order
  6. Zoo TV Washington DC 1992-08-16 is good too
  7. 1. Elevation Tour South Bend 2001-10-10 (awesome Two Tribes snippet!!!)

2. Dublin 1993-08-28

3. Slane

that order...
  8. mine is from 2001-02-26 - London, England - Earl's Court Arena !

9. 1. Boston DVD from Elevation Tour
    2. Slane DVD
    3. Vertigo Tour from Sao Paulo(2006-02-20)

10. Originally posted by NoamTGmine is from 2001-02-26 - London, England - Earl's Court Arena !

Superb version......the first Elevation Tour one, only a month before the tour opened in Miami
  11. Originally posted by AAV711[..]

Superb version......the first Elevation Tour one, only a month before the tour opened in Miami

12. U22 version