1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Please don't ask for illegal software, go search for it somewhere else but not here.

sorry mate...
  2. Does anyone want to send me the audio DVD rip of Slane thats on DVD? I love this show bought it recently and would like the audio of some of the songs I don't need the rip of ALL the songs because I went hunting and found some songs but I would like the rest of the show because its such an awesome show

the songs I want/NEED are :

Until The End Of The World
    Wake Up Dead Man
    Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    Staring At The Sun
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    One
    Mysterious Ways

my e-mail is :

AOL : Genaro1992@aol.com

Yahoo : TheFly92G@yahoo.com

please excuse the lame usernames haha I just happen 2 love The Fly that much
  3. Originally posted by Genaro92U2Does anyone want to send me the audio DVD rip of Slane thats on DVD? I love this show bought it recently and would like the audio of some of the songs I don't need the rip of ALL the songs because I went hunting and found some songs but I would like the rest of the show because its such an awesome show

the songs I want/NEED are :

Until The End Of The World
    Wake Up Dead Man
    Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    Staring At The Sun
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    One
    Mysterious Ways

my e-mail is :

AOL : Genaro1992@aol.com

Yahoo : TheFly92G@yahoo.com

please excuse the lame usernames haha I just happen 2 love The Fly that much

ive got a link for the whole show [all songs], if you want to download it and then erase the songs you already have.
    let me know if you want it and ill email the link to you.

4. I'm interested in this link too. Thanks!

laurens_reinier@hotmail.com
  5. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

ive got a link for the whole show [all songs], if you want to download it and then erase the songs you already have.
    let me know if you want it and ill email the link to you.

that would be awesome yes I would love to have the link
  6. Originally posted by evmanhere is a link to the slane castle show you wanted and audio of most of the other dvd's u2 released

[illegal]

I'm sorry, we can't allow such links here.

7. thanx this is awesome! sorry Remy........ i couldnt resist
  8. Does anyone know if there's an audience recorded video of this show? Just come across the dvd cover Back To The Roots,would be cool to see audience shot stuff.
  9. -
  10. Pretty sure I’ve only ever seen the night 1 fan footage.