1. Weird folk...
  2. I just want to make sure that my account NEVER gets deleted. Even after I've died. I want to pass to the other side knowing I am still somehow connected to the site dedicated to the band who God himself placed on earth to make us all happy.
  3. So I have been on the sidelines here for sometime now. This is a great site, good people and good tunes. I've never posted, I read the posts. I just had to step in and say, Remy and the folks here are awesome. Sorry to see you go, but hey to each is their own......Walk on brother.........
  4. Originally posted by gng007:I just want to make sure that my account NEVER gets deleted. Even after I've died. I want to pass to the other side knowing I am still somehow connected to the site dedicated to the band who God himself placed on earth to make us all happy.

5. I as well as Leah (8 Years ago) would like to unsubscribe from this site, Sorry but I get way too much email and as was noted years ago, you don't have a simple link to click on as most every other site does to allow a person to unsubscribe. In 8 years you haven't been able to program that! Since that is the case and this is the only post I have ever made, it should be easy, so please remove my account :
    valtronkt88 Thank You.
  6. Just head into your U2start profile, go to preferences, turn off the e-mails and then log out. That sounds like a very simple solution to me.
  7. Sad to see you go. Thank you for your contributions over the years.
  8. I hope the people who'd like to leave can keep it nice. Lots has been achieved on this website in 8 years. Please ask kindly, and, as many have said, the many kind people who are in charge of the website will kindly do what they can.

Saying things such as 'in 8 years you haven't been able to bla' isn't very kind, is it? This website isn't run for commercial purposes; everything we find here is the result of U2 fans working in their own time. I very much respect that; I hope all users, present and leavers, also will.

9. I just want to make sure that my account NEVER gets deleted. Even after I've died. I want to pass to the other side knowing I am still somehow connected to the site dedicated to the band who God himself placed on earth to make us all happy.

^ This!

Remy and the folks here are awesome. Sorry to see you go, but hey to each is their own......Walk on brother.........

^ and This!

I don't think I EVER would want to leave. Long may U2start live! :
  10. Who's equal leader with me in the football prediction game? Can we maybe delete their accounts