1. Originally posted by valtronkt88:I as well as Leah (8 Years ago) would like to unsubscribe from this site, Sorry but I get way too much email and as was noted years ago, you don't have a simple link to click on as most every other site does to allow a person to unsubscribe. In 8 years you haven't been able to program that! Since that is the case and this is the only post I have ever made, it should be easy, so please remove my account :
    valtronkt88 Thank You.
    Remy has worked hard on U2start, and removing an account is harder that you'd think because it causes comments, posts, threads etc. that are linked to a user to become hollow and lack information. Sorry to see you go , but just uncheck the email notifications box. I don't even get many myself so I don't see a huge issue.
  2. To each their own...but I don't get what you mean by "way too much email". I get so little email from U2start that when I do I know it's something special.
  3. Originally posted by Ali709:To each their own...but I don't get what you mean by "way too much email". I get so little email from U2start that when I do I know it's something special.
  4. Special unless it's a PM notification from Sergio
  5. Could be worse... a PM from Glenn with the title "My special pics"
  6. Mee too. Delete my account, please.
  7. That's an interesting first post.