from the video. More acoustical based

Ah, that is a pretty good version...
  2. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Ah, that is a pretty good version...

certainly more polished and complete than the album version
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

certainly more polished and complete than the album version

Yeah, agreed - although I prefer live versions with the solo

In fact, I just like all the versions because as most poeple know, it's my favourite lol. But the album version should have been the remix, just has more to it - and they should have included Edge's harmony vocals...
  4. Now playing Discotheque (new mix). Good one too
  5. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyNow playing Discotheque (new mix). Good one too

no 'Boom Chaa!' though
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

no 'Boom Chaa!' though

very true...I love the boom chaas
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

very true...I love the boom chaas

I just prefer the original altogether lol. Live versions (especially Elevation tour!) kick arse too...
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    I just prefer the original altogether lol. Live versions (especially Elevation tour!) kick arse too...

Yep
  9. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

still prefer Pop versions with the barrage of snippets (The Fly and Black Betty especially)
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

still prefer Pop versions with the barrage of snippets (The Fly and Black Betty especially)

I fell in love with Discothéque again after listening to the versions from 2001-03-24 and 2001-08-19...especially sticking in a mahoosive chunk of SATS as an outro...
  11. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    I fell in love with Discothéque again after listening to the versions from 2001-03-24 and 2001-08-19...especially sticking in a mahoosive chunk of SATS as an outro...

Staring At The Sun only worked for me when the crowd took over (and they did so very well at that London gig). They didn't in last weeks BRT gig and it kinda fell flat for me
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Staring At The Sun only worked for me when the crowd took over (and they did so very well at that London gig). They didn't in last weeks BRT gig and it kinda fell flat for me

I shall have to get hold of some more Elevation shows, definitely...