1. this was a fantastic concert, with some different songs

please i would love to hear it

thanks
  2. Please be patient, the show hasn't even ended properly
    Give the tapers some time, I'm sure it'll be up soon. As soon as we get it, you get it.
  3. I'm certainly looking forward to it being uploaded. It was absolutely sensational!

This one seems to be taking a bit longer to be uploaded than the others....Hell, It's only been 2 days, I need to chill out!
  4. Originally posted by FemdogI'm certainly looking forward to it being uploaded. It was absolutely sensational!

This one seems to be taking a bit longer to be uploaded than the others....Hell, It's only been 2 days, I need to chill out!

Adelaide isn't out yet too, Melbourne II is for sure taped, I thought it was by the same guy that did Melbourne I so if you're lucky we get superb quality again
  5. Looking forward to this one!!
  6. also love to know of info. on second melb. concert availability, went to both shows Sunday night was probably better than the first
  7. i went to both too, i def have to say sat 18 was better than sunday. seemed to have a much better vibe and sound was better too i think. the crowd was awesome on sat
  8. has anyone heard anything as yet about 2nd melbourne concert recordings and where is the best place to find it.
    also some rumour about the melbourne concerts being taped for possible dvd any news on this
  9. Originally posted by maffymoocowhas anyone heard anything as yet about 2nd melbourne concert recordings and where is the best place to find it.
    also some rumour about the melbourne concerts being taped for possible dvd any news on this

It's not yet available, please stop asking questions about it. As soon as it's available, we'll have it, if we don't have it, it's not public available.

And some bits of the Melbourne shows were filmed because U2 needed more crowd shots for their upcoming 3D movie.
  10. Not having been to the Saturday night show, from what I have heard Sunday night was the better show. Bono even said, "you're louder than last night". Plus they performed "Bad" and "The First Time"...Can't get much better than that!

If it can get better than the performance they put on Sunday night...they are truly something out of this world...
  11. dont forget Party Girl as well!! plus didnt have pesky cameras getting in the way, sunday was awesome, cant wait til its up here and i can re-live it! but will sit back patiently until then
  12. I hope someone recorded it