1. Could somebody please recommend at least one or two "must have" shows from this era? Anything of five star caliber in terms of audio/performance would be perfect and very, very much appreciated. Thank you!

- Jim
  2. New York 10-25, best quality, great show. Arnhem 07-31 is also great, great soundboard.
  3. Holy Crap! The 10-25 show is one of my favorites, but I never had the soundboard version. It sounds amazing. I almost would like there to be a little bit more audience, but wow, what clear sound. They really were pumped for this show.

I should post the other verison too so people can enjoy the rawness of the crowd.
  4. Originally posted by PopfanHoly Crap! The 10-25 show is one of my favorites, but I never had the soundboard version. It sounds amazing. I almost would like there to be a little bit more audience, but wow, what clear sound. They really were pumped for this show.

Yeah those soundboard recording is new, it has been released only this year, great bootleg indeed!
  5. Any other "new" releases? I still love the rawness of my other version (it's probably an excellent audience), but there's something nice about a great sounding soundboard.