1. I have made some videos on the last concert I visited, I think 2 or 3 years ago in Rotterdam. Published those on youtube and got a serious warning my account will be terminated. Videos disappeared within 5 minutes. Mr.Adams doesn't allow any non-official videos on youtube. A bit like Prince .....
  2. His studio albums kind of suck after 18 till I die but live he is a great performer and the bare bones shows are awesome I wish bono and edge would do something like that not only for clintons :/
  3. Surely live is better.great rocker.honest.
    I'll hope he'll give us some good rock hit in the next future.
    C'mon Bryan burn Your guitar!
  4. I like his older songs a lot have always been a big fan, as I grew up with his music. Had a ticket for his last tour, but had to sell it because a certain Irish band demanded all my cash
    But I think should he tour again in the future, I'll be there. Just like with Phil Collins, Bryan Adams is one of the great you just have to see live once in your life
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:I like his older songs a lot have always been a big fan, as I grew up with his music. Had a ticket for his last tour, but had to sell it because a certain Irish band demanded all my cash
    But I think should he tour again in the future, I'll be there. Just like with Phil Collins, Bryan Adams is one of the great you just have to see live once in your life

And.... here we go: tickets for his upcoming shows go on sale this Friday
  6. A question for those who've already seen him live in the past: has "Brothers under the sun" ever been played live?
  7. I was not able to find it on setlist.fm but I of course are unable to check every single setlist there since the songs's release. He pretty much lately plays 90% the same set with a few rotators of old songs (1-2 spots) and like 2-3 songs from his latest release, which of course then change with every new album.

Saw him in 1994, 2016 and 2018 and Bryan is always fun. Will miss this year because of already too many other concerts around his dates lol. He's touring year round, every year.
    Up until 2016 his shows were done by Willie Williams, btw.

By the way - in 2016 all live clips were deleted within a few days on youtube. Meanwhile, they remain online mostly. Guess his lawyers finally gave up, because Bryan himself does not have a problem with bootlegs. They also used to forbid cameras in the first rows but they now let people do it.

I pulled together a nice amount of bootlegs (mp3) from several years.
  8. Sparko I had my youtube account banned when i put some videos from 2011 Berlin show good to Hear he changed his mind such a great performer! Maybe will go to Berlin this year as Polish date is too close to Muse show