1. Originally posted by lagas269

1993-08-28 Is the best version (for me) Naomi Campbell in the camera, funny.

2. Whats the bit about the supermarket tolley all about?????

Does anyone undertand or is that just there for originality??

U2 RULE
  3. Originally posted by u2spearWhats the bit about the supermarket tolley all about?????

Does anyone undertand or is that just there for originality??

U2 RULE

The fish and the bycicle is rather weird too. It just fits very well in the song, I guess.

4. I think he's trying to capture the feel of Dali's work with that line, remember Dali was a surrealist which means the weirder the better.

PS: I love how Edge & Bono sing the following line "took an open top Beetle. through the eye of a needle" in the album version
  5. Such a great song,I mean,no song can ever have a line about Dali with a trolley

And a very underrated song.I think that's because people do not pay enough attention because it seems a little ridiculuous and careless.
  6. or probably better saying because the band does not pay enough attention ... rehearsed and not played .. 3 snippets in 20 years ..
  7. That's also true,but on the other hand,where would you put this song in a 360 setlist if you decided to play it ?
    Its uniqueness makes it hard to reach,maybe that's a reason.
  8. uh for me wherever they'd like to .. but reasoning in " show structure" ... Stuck .. In A Little While .. are nice spots .. MIss Sarajevo .. Your Blue Room .. or where Stay .. Electrical Storm were .. just making examples
  9. I love the song and I have some great memories attached to it, but I think it doesn't fit in any of the post-ZooTV tours. I am almost glad that they haven't played it since the end of that tour, I feel like it just "belongs" there.
  10. did you think the same of Ultra Violet in 2008?

i personally think it would have fit at In A Little While spot .. and better
  11. Originally posted by clover68:did you think the same of Ultra Violet in 2008?

i personally think it would have fit at In A Little While spot .. and better

I really do hope that you're not actually comparing both songs...
  12. And a woman needs a man
    Like a fish needs a bicycle

Haha