1. Linda from Argentina?
  2. God, I was there at Wembley... how old. It was actually nice to hear Tryin' being soundchecked on the last Wembley show and that being played that night.
  3. Originally posted by zooropa93:[..]
    God, I was there at Wembley... how old. It was actually nice to hear Tryin' being soundchecked on the last Wembley show and that being played that night.
    Tryin' was played at... hmmm... every ZOo TV show?
  4. No.
  5. No... replaced by Babyface at some of the UK zooropa shows
  6. Or not replaced at all like in Glasgow
  7. Actually, missed loads of Europe shows in 93, didn't realise
  8. Wow, I stand corrected again. I thought it was one of the songs that was performed at all 157 shows. It missed around 20 (still not "loads")... but damn, I was wrong for 2nd time in a row. Not good I might have to hand in my Crew Member credential.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Wow, I stand corrected again. I thought it was one of the songs that was performed at all 157 shows. It missed around 20 (still not "loads")... but damn, I was wrong for 2nd time in a row. Not good I might have to hand in my Crew Member credential.
  10. Bit of a bump

Just wanted see if anyone else like me has listened to this song while ‘you’ve been falling off the sidewalk’ walking home from a night out?

Song wise it’s a nice gem to listen too every now and then
  11. For years I ranked this at #12 out of 12 on the album. This is definitely not the case anymore. It's definitely a "top half" AB song for me nowadays.

Not sure if I've ever heard it while walking home drunk but the song definitely reminds me of some of the times I've done so.

FTR: The Zoo TV Outside Broadcast version is outstanding!