1. if you watch the DVD the individual performances are pretty good but the overall DVD is just terrible. It just does not feel like a normal show at all.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

if you watch the DVD the individual performances are pretty good but the overall DVD is just terrible. It just does not feel like a normal show at all.

I must admit it certainly isn't their best, and yes, maybe even their worst, BUT it's still very watchable...and especially for Elevation-freaks like me...
  3. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

I must admit it certainly isn't their best, and yes, maybe even their worst, BUT it's still very watchable...and especially for Elevation-freaks like me...

and there we have the deciding factor

4. Haha!
    Okay, that's probably it...so if you like Elevation; Boston is a good watch lol...

5. While it may not be thier best DVD, it is hardly horrible and hardly a waste of one's money.
  6. For me it was. Watched it twice and that's it. If I ever wanna watch any 1st leg Elevation stuff (every 2 years or so) I take some of the bootleg DVDs rather than the official release.
  7. Let's hope they release a DVD of the new show later on, when the songs are well-played. And without editing it that much.
  8. I really love that they ended with "40" --it's as powerful as ever. I don't own the DVD, but it's the next one I'll get to complete my collection.

9. They didnt. You must be meaning the Chicago DVD. 40 is used as a snippet on Bad

10. Ooops....yeah, that must be what I meant
    Thanks for setting me straight! (I love 40 whenever they play it!)
  11. i still gotta buy this tho lol
  12. I think it's one of their best. I can get lost in it. I think every song is nailed perfectly