1. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:I remember watching the Slane dvd not to long ago, at one point Bono’s on the stage with the rest of the band and then he’s somewhere else entirely. I think it was during where the streets have no name.
    yeah, seems like there are some small bits from Slane 1 mixed in at some points.
  2. Listening to Boston this past week it sounded better than I remembered.
  3. Did they take down the fan made remaster of this show from YouTube? I can't find it..
  4. yes, I think they did it some months ago, during the ATYCLB remaster promo weeks, when they uploaded Elevation, Kite, Stay and Beautiful Day from that DVD.
  5. I'm pretty sure it was still up even after U2.com streamed their version of it. Oh well. I know the guy was working on remastering Slane Castle too so hopefully he's still doing it.
  6. Looks like they have now also taken down all the slane castle videos
  7. Not this one which is one of the most watched videos in my channel

8. Erm...
  9. Watched this again what a great show it's aged pretty well,I was also reading the complaints by the fans who protested during this,what a bunch of oddballs,they are convinced the band were so effected and stressed out it ruined the performance!
  10. This show for me has one of the best performances of Streets in the band's career, it really made a resurgence on that tour.
  11. Absolutely. Bookended with the greatest tracks as well.