1. Well , whats the best/Favourite piece of memorabilia you have ??

Mines a backstage Pass for the Zooropa show in Cork in '93 or Larrys drumsticks from the same show
  2. A shirt from the recent tour with dates for Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Second would be the How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb Australian tour CD.
  3. ticket stub for Zoo TV - R.D.S 28Th August 1993. (wasn't there but my uncle gave me it)
  4. mine are all the tourbooks from zootv until vertigo tour .
    over about 25 tour shirts of u2 .
    a zoomerang ( a boomerang )sold in australie in the time the zootv reached that continent .
    A belt with the same number and letter as on the rings the edge where on the
    achtung baby cover .
    achtung baby condoms set .
    a set of caps from zootv until vertigo .
    tour buttons/pins
    the zooropa tour silverplate neckless with serie number .
    the famous fly glasses .

And many more ....
  5. I kno cd''s with misprints are colLectable. I have the Unforgettable Fire album on CD and on the tracklist printed on the actual disc MLK is printed 'MILK'. Anyone know if that makes it any more desirable to a collector?
  6. Wow, that's a great collection. Wish I had all those things. Heard of a guy here in Sweden who has a Zooropa jeans-jacket with the zooropa baby and the stars on the back. Is there anybody out there with something similar?
  7. Originally posted by emielmine are all the tourbooks from zootv until vertigo tour .over about 25 tour shirts of u2 .
    a set of caps from zootv until vertigo .
    the zooropa tour silverplate neckless with serie number .
    the famous fly glasses .

And many more ....
    !!!!

My most appreciated item is my ticket for the only show I've attended... Madrid 2005-08-11... Well, another one: U2 by U2...
    And from my parents, the tickets for Madrid 1987-07-15, Madrid 1993-05-22 and Madrid 1997-09-09... And also a Zoo Ecu!!
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy [...] I have the Unforgettable Fire album on CD and on the tracklist printed on the actual disc MLK is printed 'MILK'. Anyone know if that makes it any more desirable to a collector?

i've got something similar..... my ATYCLB album has the ground beneath her feet's lyrics, but it doesn't have the song on the cd because it's not the UK release..... something's got messed up!! but i love it anyway.....

other than that i only have my u2 by u2 book.....but i'm hoping to have the oportunity to increase my list!
  9. Originally posted by emiel

That's awesome!

*achtung baby condoms* check
    *if you wear that velvet dress music* check

Now that would be making love

10. Originally posted by feffutWow, that's a great collection. Wish I had all those things. Heard of a guy here in Sweden who has a Zooropa jeans-jacket with the zooropa baby and the stars on the back. Is there anybody out there with something similar?

Some stuff is just too cool to describe! I'm so jealous!
  11. Originally posted by RemyThat's awesome!

*achtung baby condoms* check
    *if you wear that velvet dress music* check

Now that would be making love

12. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Some stuff is just too cool to describe! I'm so jealous!

Indeed! I'd die for it!