1. Waiting For The End is one of my favourite LP songs. I must say that I'm loving the direction they've taken with their last 2 albums. Really looking forward to their new album in June
  2. Originally posted by colbourne25:Waiting For The End is one of my favourite LP songs. I must say that I'm loving the direction they've taken with their last 2 albums. Really looking forward to their new album in June

'Minutes to Midnight' was just OK, IMO. I really like what they did with 'A Thousand Suns', it's much more serious album with some dark themes.

I heard new single 'Burn it Down' from the upcoming album and it's OK, but nothing special. Reminds me too much of their early stuff.
  3. The early stuff is what Linkin Park are. So if this new album is like 'Meteora' or 'Hybrid Theory', then I'll buy it.
  4. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

'Minutes to Midnight' was just OK, IMO. I really like what they did with 'A Thousand Suns', it's much more serious album with some dark themes.

I heard new single 'Burn it Down' from the upcoming album and it's OK, but nothing special. Reminds me too much of their early stuff.

I've pretty much liked all there stuff so i'll get the album purely on my confidence that they will deliver as well as loyalty, but I do feel this song sounds like a crapper version of 'New Divide', its ok but comparing to other singles, its definitely one of the weakest
  5. Anyone have ever taped their show?
  6. Welcome to this U2 website & forum, Felipe

There are plenty of Linkin Parks recordings out there. What's your question?
  7. Their early stuff is the best. Although I like some songs of Minutes To Midnight. I haven't listened to their new material much.

Papercut, In The End, Numb, Leave Out All The Rest, Shadow Of The Day and Faint
  8. Originally posted by Ariees:what does everyone think of the new linkin park CD? i love the guitar solo in track number 3 but it needs some heavy drums in my honest opinion. kinda similar to "i will follow" during the popmart concerts.

me from a decade ago and a brand new name
  9. So sad.
  10. Tragic. Numb is an incredible tune.