1. Anyone knows in which POPMART tour were a version of streets which have a long outro?

I going to search it ...it was a good version and maybe not much know it
  2. Not sure what you mean Pato, all of them had the extended outro with the Playboy Mansion snippet or Bono singing the city. Any more clues?
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Not sure what you mean Pato, all of them had the extended outro with the Playboy Mansion snippet or Bono singing the city. Any more clues?
    i m talking about really rare ...i will look for it and then i will show you
  4. I found it . Osaka 11-3-98. Give it a listen and then tell me what do you think
  5. Sounds intriguing! I'll check it out.
  6. So Cesar ?
  7. Pato, I'm downloading this as well. Very curious to hear what you're talking about! (A one-star bootleg, though...yikes!)
  8. Originally posted by MattG:Pato, I'm downloading this as well. Very curious to hear what you're talking about! (A one-star bootleg, though...yikes!)
    hehhee i know the sound is poor ..but is very rare version ...( even more ..i really don t know what happened , if the recording have any problem or they just played the song on that way)

And Matt what happened to your old username ?
  9. I'll check if there is a less crappy source.
  10. Good God, Bono sounds positively awful :/

The outtro is indeed very long....so long in fact, I might have wondered what was happening at that show!

Interesting stuff. I prefer the Playboy Mansion snippet.