1. im sure that most of you will agree that we all love hearing bono sing "do you hear us coming lord?" or whatever its called at the end of "one"... but bono in the Vertigo tour hasn't pulled it out at every show so im making a request that it be put in the setlist so that we know when he sings it... if thats possible???
  2. Originally posted by colbourne25im sure that most of you will agree that we all love hearing bono sing "do you hear us coming lord?" or whatever its called at the end of "one"... but bono in the Vertigo tour hasn't pulled it out at every show so im making a request that it be put in the setlist so that we know when he sings it... if thats possible???

I don't know if it's possible...you have to talk with Remy I think...but I love when Bono sing that!!

See you friend
  3. That's not possible, because it's not a snippet, it's a part of the song. It's played in almost every performance of One.

We work together with u2-vertigo-tour.com for the setlists, and they don't do it, so we can't do it either And it must be a hell of a job to listen to all the One versions and add this information.
  4. I think it's possible... The widelyknown snippet of WOWY of Shine Like Starts was NOT listed when u2vertigotour (which by the way was called u2elevationtour.com) began, and it was listed because of a multitudinary request for it... So I think it's possible
  5. Originally posted by LikeASongI think it's possible... The widelyknown snippet of WOWY of Shine Like Starts was NOT listed when u2vertigotour (which by the way was called u2elevationtour.com) began, and it was listed because of a multitudinary request for it... So I think it's possible

But WOWY is very rare the last few years, do you hear us coming lord is not.
  6. Originally posted by Remy[..]
    But WOWY is very rare the last few years, do you hear us coming lord is not.
    I know... But anyway, a email is worth price for it... Hear Us Coming Lord listed as a snippet would be a great improvement to the setlists, i think.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I know... But anyway, a email is worth price for it... Hear Us Coming Lord listed as a snippet would be a great improvement to the setlists, i think.

Not for me, I don't see the purpose of it, 9 of the 10 live versions of One I play have it anyway. But One live sucks too, so why would anyone want to know it

U2-vertigo-tour.com has his own rules for snippets, and I'm sure it's been suggested many times. And I agree with them that it's no use.
  8. Originally posted by RemyBut One live sucks too, so why would anyone want to know it
    What?!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]What?!

Yeah, at my 2 concerts One was the most boring song of the evening, the most worse song of all. Though the phone moment was cool the song sucked. I always skip One when I'm listening to a bootleg, it has nothing special IMHO.
  10. Originally posted by RemyYeah, at my 2 concerts One was the most boring song of the evening, the most worse song of all. Though the phone moment was cool the song sucked. I always skip One when I'm listening to a bootleg, it has nothing special IMHO.
    Well, lately it has been boring, but IMO on Zoo TV it is amazing, althought it was the less rock'n'roll song of the night...
  11. Agree with Remy. ZooTV is the only bootlegs where I dnt skip One ands its especially bad on the Vertigo Tour. The only Vertigo performance I listen to is the chicago dvd version. ;we get to carry each other, carry each other one love'. he usually just sings 'we get to carry each other, carry each other ooooonnnneee'
  12. Originally posted by germcevoyAgree with Remy. ZooTV is the only bootlegs where I dnt skip One ands its especially bad on the Vertigo Tour. The only Vertigo performance I listen to is the chicago dvd version. ;we get to carry each other, carry each other one love'. he usually just sings 'we get to carry each other, carry each other ooooonnnneee'

Yeah the Vertigo version was as worse as it can be, with the 'oooooneee oooonee oooone' ending, how pathetic is that! They really should stop performing the song in future tours, it's best time is ended a long time ago.