1. The Rosemont 6 June 1986 version was very strong
  2. Red Rocks too.
  3. sorry i can't pick one at of 804 times, but the second time time i heard it live was spectacular as it was the tour debut in 2009 Dublin 3.
  4. Originally posted by adrian73:sorry i can't pick one at of 804 times, but the second time time i heard it live was spectacular as it was the tour debut in 2009 Dublin 3.
    For our Polish cousins ... tour debut few days before show in Poland immortalized on U2.com release
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

My God, Bono's bawl at 02:18 (the chosen FEEEWWWW) and at 2:30 (say it's TRUUUE it's true, we can BREEAAAKK through) is brutal. The Outside Broadcast is often overlooked but man Bono was absolutely on top form.
    Vocals are outstanding, but WHY did Edge have to mess up the beginning of that solo
  6. Anaheim’s opening is the best of the best of the best
  7. Yeah, Edge had some rough nights in August '92 Big ups but big downs too.
  8. My best version is the first I’ve ever heard,and it goes back to my childhood when my uncle brought home the Vhs of Red Rocks.this is my best version
  9. What I don't know is why they started cutting the last (amazing) verse since December 1982 and only started doing it again in 2017. I mean, I understand that NYD is a long song and cutting a single/radio edit version was needed, but why perform that in concert instead of the full one? I'll never get it.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:What I don't know is why they started cutting the last (amazing) verse since December 1982 and only started doing it again in 2017. I mean, I understand that NYD is a long song and cutting a single/radio edit version was needed, but why perform that in concert instead of the full one? I'll never get it.
    Myserious waya