1. It's such an emotional song.
  2. I miss the simplicity of this song. It’s a genuine U2 classic.
  3. Love this song, which is why I hope Adam's right: "One of the things that I think we absolutely mastered on All That You Can't Leave Behind was a song that was very much close to Edge's heart, which was "Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of." [It's] essentially a gospel song in a very church tradition. It's a piano, bass song, and he spent many, many hours fiddling with those chords and adjusting notes in them to get them just right. I think that is a sound and an approach that you will hear on the new material, I think there's a direct line from that song to where we're going now."
  4. I've really come around to this song, too. Love playing it on guitar for my daughter to help her fall asleep. And love that outro with Bono and Edge singing together - one of the best U2 outros ever.
  5. Yup, a banger!
  6. Originally posted by bpt3:I've really come around to this song, too. Love playing it on guitar for my daughter to help her fall asleep. And love that outro with Bono and Edge singing together - one of the best U2 outros ever.
    Love the song and really love the outro. Agreed one of their best!
  7. Scarlett