1. I am experiencing the same problem on this site since yesterday. As you open the site a message appers saying: Unfortunately all drives of RapidShare.de are full right now.
    This is quite annoying 'cause a lot of bootlegs are uploaded there and now cannot be downloaded.
    Are you having the same problem or is it just me?

Tks
  2. Originally posted by stefano1973I am experiencing the same problem on this site since yesterday. As you open the site a message appers saying: Unfortunately all drives of RapidShare.de are full right now.
    This is quite annoying 'cause a lot of bootlegs are uploaded there and now cannot be downloaded.
    Are you having the same problem or is it just me?

Tks

rapidshare.de isn't in use anymore. Only rapidshare.com. I don't know if you can still download boots which are uploaded at .de
  3. Oh I see......and then what's up with the boots uploaded there? Shold they be reuploaded somewhere else I assume, right?
  4. As long as the errors says "right now", I hope it's temporary.
    But if not, it's gonna be a huge loss for our collection since hundreds of them are hosted on rapidshare.de.
  5. I'll make some changes to the bootleg system so you can see which download services is used before you download anything.
  6. That's great, Remy!
  7. Since it still isn't working we're considering to remove all the Rapidshare.de bootlegs.

The bad thing is.. that are 113 bootlegs
  8. 113 bootlegs deleted, see the new topic in the request forum for an overview