1. Hey all.

I've never actually read or purchased one of their books, I dont know if i will or not, but i have noticed that they have quite a few books on the market, and seems as (as far as i can remember) there hasnt been a whole topic dedicated to this subject, I thought I would bring it up. So of those who have bought some or all of their books, which are the best?

One last thing, is anyone a friend on u2's myspace? although myspace seems to be going out of fashion now. Facebook seems to be the prefered choice amongst individuals. But myspace is the best for bands to showcase their music
  2. Ive read 5 or 6 and its gotta be U2 by U2 for me. Very insightful, very funny, very well written, wery well presented and all in all a great read. and going for pretty cheap money in all the major retailers
  3. U2 by U2 for me. Beautifully described, amazing pictures. U2 Show is also a nice one!
  4. Yea U2 show is a pretty good book to. plenty more great pictures in there
  5. Mark Chatterton's U2 Encyclopedia is excellent as well. It covers venues, albums, singles, books, short biographies of the band and their close families. Has a full discography of all their shows on record, tv appearances, radio appearances. Lots of stuff in there
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyMark Chatterton's U2 Encyclopedia is excellent as well. It covers venues, albums, singles, books, short biographies of the band and their close families. Has a full discography of all their shows on record, tv appearances, radio appearances. Lots of stuff in there

Hmm never hear of that one. I'll check that one out! I've also readed U2 (Faraway, So Close). Have you reaed that one too?
  7. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Hmm never hear of that one. I'll check that one out! I've also readed U2 (Faraway, So Close). Have you reaed that one too?

I haven't no. Any good?
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I haven't no. Any good?

Not really good in my opinion. It's a bit chaotic. But there are really funny things to read about the ZooTV tour. Maybe you should try that one
  9. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Not really good in my opinion. It's a bit chaotic. But there are really funny things to read about the ZooTV tour. Maybe you should try that one

Certainly. My mum picks books up for me at car boot sales and charity shops. Get them for like a pound each. U2 by U2 reigns surpreme though
  10. anybody read the book by the former stylist Lola Cashman?
  11. U2 by U2, very good and rare pictures, and It's interesting to know little stories behind the group and our favorite songs but Bono talks too much.. But there's some funny stories in this book. It's great!

PS: 100 posts!