1. Originally posted by jdoyle84there cool to me

nice avatar
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

nice avatar

Agree jdoyle84 - very cool
  3. Well, i am a big fan of their music.Got all their albums,REISE REISE is my favourite.The music is really fast,powerful not for weak hearted.If you want to be a fan listen to their MUTTER album,the songs are melodius and catchy.Best metal band out there.
  4. nice avatar
  5. just started listening to this band, safe to say not many here like them, I don't mind it though. It's me trying to get into my wife's music
  6. It's one of my favorite bands.
    But the direction they have taken in the last years (management wise) has been a snooze fest
    Not releasing any new album in 8 years, the release of the Paris show is embarrasing, stale setlists... oh so stale.
    If you think U2 doesn't change the setlists you haven't followed Rammstein.
    The same setlist day after day, even in the same venue
  7. huge fan here, but I never had the pleasure of seeing them live... which is saying something, living in germany
  8. saw them in 2001, but don't like it after 3rd album... first two were good , third was ok, then it went down and I lost interest...
  9. I like metal, but I like Iron Maiden metal, not really Rammstein metal.
    Anyway, I can listen a couple of songs from them before really having to stop them.

---

A few years ago, there was this big meme in here, with one of the most annoying popular songs combined with Rammsteing images...
    The song is the most annoying thing in the world, but I think the video is hilarious:

I present you, Rammstein, Das Kleine Ton!
  10. Originally posted by Bloodraven:I like metal, but I like Iron Maiden metal, not really Rammstein metal.
    Anyway, I can listen a couple of songs from them before really having to stop them.

---

A few years ago, there was this big meme in here, with one of the most annoying popular songs combined with Rammsteing images...
    The song is the most annoying thing in the world, but I think the video is hilarious:

I present you, Rammstein, Das Kleine Ton!
    [YouTube Video]
    GTFO
  11. [raises hand as valid Rammstein and U2 fan]

They have great melodies and their lyrics are actually pretty good (often in a cynical way I can relate too)

Obviously their singers voice and the band's looks aren't everyone's cuppa tea. But they are a legit great band in my humble opinion. Along the line of shockrockers like Alice Cooper, this is a band you can buy a ticket for or see at a festival and have a great time even though you don't particularly know or like them. Their show and the staging they create suck you in anyhow.
  12. Hello hello!
    In search of:
    2 x 24. Jun 2020 NL Nijmegen Goffertpark.
    PM please.
    Thanks and greetings
    Frank