1. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]
    Thanks
    (P.S. Sorry for the 4 posts after each other but i don't know how the quote 4 messages in one message...)
    What about a Copy-Paste?
    Originally posted by BelgianBonoI'd like to annonce i finally reache the status of Angel Of Harlem
    But especially i'm very thankful to a lot people
    First and for all ofcourse i'd like to thank Remy for making and keeping this wonderful site !! Thanks a lot
    And further i thank all the people who gave me such a warm welcome and who were (and ARE !) very friendly and nice to talk with, like Macphistfly, LikeASong, Mirrorballboy, AidanFormigoni, Robbie07, MWSAH, sadb7788, u2met86, drewhiggins, djilewis, Yogi, Angel_or_devil....
    Congratulations!!! O_O... And thanks...
    Originally posted by BelgianBonoIt was a hot but wet day in June
    When i've reached that 500 after 119 moons
    The school was closing her huge gates
    On internet i saw the new name,
    Of an angel
    U2start like a warm cosy pub
    I like the sound of this friendly club
    Angel

Soul love
    Well this site won't let me go
    From today on
    I'm an Angel Of Harlem
    OH MY GOD!!!!! I have no woooords!!!!
  2. Originally posted by djrlewisI don't want to be seen as hijacking BelgianBono's thread, but I just wanted to say a few thank yous too in celebration of also reaching Angel of Harlem last night. Opening another Angel thread seemed a little pointless!

But big thanks to Remy (especially), germcevoy, Macphistfly, LikeaSong, Mirrorballboy, AidanFormigoni, robbie07, MWSAH, sadb7788, u2met86, drewhiggins, NoamTG, Yogi, emiel, Angel_or_Devil, nunomoreira1, rmann83, Genaro92U2, tui, yeah, feffut, AnStratDubh1979, PonchoVilla and the many others who make this a really friendly site and a pleasure to visit and post in each day.

3. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Thanks NoamTG, I got to Angel last night!

You're rapidly heading to Sweetest Thing!!

Thanks mate!
  4. Originally posted by djrlewisI don't want to be seen as hijacking BelgianBono's thread, but I just wanted to say a few thank yous too in celebration of also reaching Angel of Harlem last night. Opening another Angel thread seemed a little pointless!

But big thanks to Remy (especially), germcevoy, Macphistfly, LikeaSong, Mirrorballboy, AidanFormigoni, robbie07, MWSAH, sadb7788, u2met86, drewhiggins, NoamTG, Yogi, emiel, Angel_or_Devil, nunomoreira1, rmann83, Genaro92U2, tui, yeah, feffut, AnStratDubh1979, PonchoVilla and the many others who make this a really friendly site and a pleasure to visit and post in each day.

I started off slow here, not sure of the reaction having been burned in other forums before but recently it's been an absolute joy to get really involved. Those of us involved in the Saturday night Word Association Game will never forget it I'm sure (and it's largely responsible for a number of my posts!!). Most of you have answered queries or problems at some stage and we've all engaged in lively debate at some point too.

I hope we can keep this going and growing for many more years; then we can be like the founding fathers!

Thanks for making an old guy feel so welcome

Here's to us all

Hi friend!!
    How are you??

Congratulations to you!!!

I'm very happy for you and It's always nice to talk with you here,and I hope that we meet with each other here for a lot of years and years..because you and all the guys here are my friends and my happiness!!!I can't live without u2start!!!

Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you friend!!

Oh that saturday....impossible forget
  5. A nifty little Edge solo in this one:

6. Impressive topic bump. Back when we celebrated our own promotion to the next user status

That AOH version with The Roots is pure gold
  7. Top 5 for sure. The horns and location make it a really strong contender.
  8. Originally posted by hedyzera:[..]
    i was watching this video yesterday and to me it's one of their best perfomance of the song, The Roots with the brass added too much.
    Yes! This is sort of of how it was meant in my ears. Greatr perforomance by all and the hammond organ adds so much
  9. Great performance, like the song was meant to be on R&H. Way better than the automatic stripped down version U2 played after The Love Town tour.
    They should do this kind of performances with more songs.
  10. As B.B King said, Party in motion there boys, party in motion