1. Powerful stuff...
  2. Came across a few cds in my attic today and among them was an old slane bootleg, I am just wondering if any kind soul could tell me which source it is? It doesnt seem to be the "A sort of homecoming" silver cd (which I have and have checked against)
    Any help be great

Ive attached a sample of bad.

ps. sorry if I have put this in the wrong forum
  3. Kings of Castle ?
  4. It sounds different to me than the bootlegs Kings Of The Castle, A Sort Of Homecoming and the Jérôme Lamboley recording.
  5. Originally posted by one8ung:It sounds different to me than the bootlegs Kings Of The Castle, A Sort Of Homecoming and the Jérôme Lamboley recording.
    Its definitely not kings of the castle or a sort of home coming,as ive checked it against those two. I dont have the other sources to check against
  6. No fade out in bad at all, it runs seamlessly from staring at the sun and also from the end to streets. Also it is track 2 on disc 2
  7. That's interesting, thanks a lot. It's always great when new/uncirculated sources surface, specially for well known shows like Slane (even if it's the first night). Are you planning to rip and share the whole thing?
  8. I am Jérôme Lamboley and I even can’t compare, as I don’t have my material under my hands
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That's interesting, thanks a lot. It's always great when new/uncirculated sources surface, specially for well known shows like Slane (even if it's the first night). Are you planning to rip and share the whole thing?
    I bought this about 3 days after the first show in Dublin, I do plan to share it at some point just trying to find out more about the recording first....and maybe tidy it up alittle first
  10. Originally posted by hindutimes01:[..]
    I bought this about 3 days after the first show in Dublin, I do plan to share it at some point just trying to find out more about the recording first....and maybe tidy it up alittle first
    Nice I'm guessing you bought it at some of the record stores in Temple Bar? Maybe the taper pressed it on CD and sold a few copies to these stores but it never quite surfaced publicly.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Nice I'm guessing you bought it at some of the record stores in Temple Bar? Maybe the taper pressed it on CD and sold a few copies to these stores but it never quite surfaced publicly.
    Yes it was bought in temple bar, im guessing this is the case its a new source but want to be 100% sure