1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I downloaded that a couple months ago. In my opinion it's the best Lovetown show ever. The Melbourne shows are pretty good too.

Agred with that

2. Exit from Melbourne 1989-10-14 is absolutely .

Last performance ever of that great song.
  3. Originally posted by zooTV4all
    Exit from Melbourne 1989-10-14 is absolutely .

Last performance ever of that great song.

God Part II and Desire from 1989-10-08 are Great!

I sure wish they could play Exit again, but considering the circumstances they just can't.
  4. Lovetown is probably their best tour, but it has been historically eclipsed by the ZOO's pyrotechnics.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASongLovetown is probably their best tour, but it has been historically eclipsed by the ZOO's pyrotechnics.

If ZOO was just a "normal" tour people would talk about Lovetown a lot more!
  6. Originally posted by easports43If ZOO was just a "normal" tour people would talk about Lovetown a lot more!
    True.
  7. LoveTowns up there with U2's best for me. Just playing shows for the sake of it definatley suited them
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyLoveTowns up there with U2's best for me. Just playing shows for the sake of it definatley suited them

Yeah. I also like the fact that the shows seemed smaller.
  9. Yea,Lovetown was really something.
    It's my favourite tour after Zoo Tv
  10. I like more the show itself of the Zoo TV tour, but Lovetown's concerts had more setlist variations. That's fantastic...
  11. Originally posted by LikeASongI like more the show itself of the Zoo TV tour, but Lovetown's concerts had more setlist variations. That's fantastic...

Lovetown continued the feel of the Joshua Tree tour while ZooTv was something totally different like Achtung Baby. I don't know why we're even comparing them. They are two completely different styles.
  12. Giving this a bump.

I'm just getting into Lovetown...never really paid much attention to it, but after downloading and listening to Spiral's comiplation, I'm beginning to agree with everyone else that this tour is an overlooked gem. Outstanding voice from Bono, stellar perfromances from the band--you can hear all four of them very clearly and individually, but, like always, their performances are flawlessly in tune with each other.

Any thoughts?