1. which would you say is the best quality show with hawkmoon??? just downloaded amsterdam which is apparently 4/5 but i'd say more like 3/5.... not too impressed with the quality
  2. Originally posted by ric:
    which would you say is the best quality show with hawkmoon??? just downloaded amsterdam which is apparently 4/5 but i'd say more like 3/5.... not too impressed with the quality

It's Amsterdam, although the last Rotterdam gig has it as a bonus which is slightly better. Others are all 3.5 stars at the max, not as good as Amsterdam. Unfortunately...it's a great song.

3. cheers!

i've seen the lovetown special from that sydney show... i've never come across a full pro-shot lovetown show though.. does one even exist?? i've got a vague memory from when i was young of my dad having something on tape which he deleted. my only memory of it is it was in colour and of bono hugging the female backing singers... it was probably the sydney special but obviously i can't be sure
  4. Originally posted by ric:

cheers!

i've seen the lovetown special from that sydney show... i've never come across a full pro-shot lovetown show though.. does one even exist?? i've got a vague memory from when i was young of my dad having something on tape which he deleted. my only memory of it is it was in colour and of bono hugging the female backing singers... it was probably the sydney special but obviously i can't be sure

no complete pro-shots sadly. The audience shot DVD of the first Rotterdam night is easily the best batch of footage from the tour

5. whats the story behind this?

6. not sure? i think it might be one camera proshot?

7. Yep, it was shot for some news broadcast in Australia, just one song I believe.
  8. Surprised never said 1981-12-18 Amsterdam and 1989-12-12 Paris... They're both great, performance, crowd and sound are fantastic

EDIT. And 1989-12-01 Osaka!!!
  9. Hell, I love the Point Depot shows, but I have to throw the final Rotterdam show into the mix. Favourite version of Desire by a mile, and that's including the Kansas City Elevation show which had been the previous favourite.